Alternative local transport services available beyond that time, and details of how to access these, will be published shortly on this web page.
How do I use it?
The county has been split into nine ShropshireLink zones. Each zone is made up of several smaller areas where ShropshireLink will operate on at least two selected days between Monday and Saturday.
Select from the links below to see the leaflet for the zone:
- Zone 1 including Pontesbury, Minsterley and Bishop's Castle.
- Zone 2 including Bishop's Castle, Bucknell, Clun and Craven Arms.
- Zone 3 including Ludlow, Cleobury Mortimer and Burford.
- Zone 4 including Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Pattingham and Kinver.
- Zone 5 including Ludlow, Church Stretton, Bridgnorth and Much Wenlock.
- Zone 6 including the Shrewsbury rural area.
- Zone 7 including Whitchurch, Ellesmere, Wem and Market Drayton.
- Zone 8 including Market Drayton, Woore, Wem and Whitchurch.
- Zone 9 including Oswestry, Nesscliffe and Ellesmere.
Find your area on the interactive map, zone leaflet or call the booking service who will find your area based on where you wish to start your journey.
To book call:
0345 678 9068
Calls charged at local rate. Bookings and return trips must be made at least 24 hours before you wish to travel and (from Monday 4 March 2013) a maximum of fourteen days in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
ShropshireLink booking line open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday - 9am to 1pm
How much will it cost?
Adult - £1.65 (£3.30 return)
Child - £0.90 (£1.65 return)
Concessionary passes can be used on this service.